Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Woah! OK so i have been a little slow in updating this!



so on the 13Th and 14Th i didn't end up going to Tokyo... but i did go sailing! Horie-san (rotary member) took me and the American exchange student Mike, sailing! it was awesome! We saw fish jumping! it was very exciting!




My host mom took me to Kanazawaon the 15Th because it was a school holiday! She took me to The old ninja building and also a very beautiful garden




This weekend i went to Osaka and Kyoto with my host mom and her friend! We went to universal studios on Saturday in Osaka. It was so neat! everywhere you look is like the set of a movie.




Sunday morning we went to the Osaka aquarium!! It was beautiful!! I saw so many cool fishies! :P




Later We took the train to Kyoto! We saw some really cool temples and castles and walked around. The next day we went to more temples and then went shopping!!!! shopping in Japan is sooooo fun! There are so many cool things to buy! I am going to run out of money

No comments: