Friday, October 10, 2008








Konnichiwa!




This was a fun two weeks!




I was invited by the Rotary Club in Takaoka to participate in a festival! All of the other rotary exchange students were also invited so we got a chance to get to know each other better!


It was a lot of fun. We had to dress up in these outfits called Hapi (pronounced Happy) and push one of the traditional festival floats! Sorekara (and after) we walked around and visited all of the shops set up in a long street. There were so many people there!




After that I went to Tokyo for the weekend! Tokyo is AMAZING! there is so much to do! My first day there my host brother Hiroshi lead me around. We went shopping and went to Kareoke and out for dinner with his friends!




My second day in Tokyo, my friends from yokohama came to Tokyo. They took me to a theme park and out for lunch and shopping in harajuku! We took so many pictures!!




No comments: