Tuesday, September 9, 2008







Hey again!!




so this was a very very exciting weekend for me :D My host mom took me to Hakuba to see the mountains! We went with a group of her friends from her ladies choir. They were all very nice ladies! On the first day my host mom took me to the site of the 1998 winter Olympic ski jump!!! it was HUGE!
we went up and i got some great pictures and we even watched some people go off the jump!! I didn't know they could do that without snow but apparently they can. In the evening there was a concert at my hotel. It was great! We got all dressed up!! Everything was so professional and the musicians were extremely talented! WOW!




The second day we all went up the mountain! The view was amazing! Japan is so beautiful!


Next weekend I'm off to Tokyo!!!




I'll report back soon!!